Sometimes, our minds become void of new ideas, idle, dark and deserted, rolling in the deep. The beauty is that the world is so big, we never can explore it fully even if we spend our lifetime trying to explore it and yet, I don’t have a topic to write. As I was thinking about it, suddenly a quote came to my mind. You should have probably heard it. They say, “An idle mind is the devil’s workshop”.
A workshop?! That’s a big place to explore. What could a typical workshop contain? 🤨 Tools, Power generators, Some heavy machinery, a computer? I’m just curious about the things that might be inside this workshop? Aren’t you? Come on let’s explore that workshop!!
These are purely my imaginations, so please feel free to comment yours. I guess inside the workshop, the devil might have these things.😈 😈
- A folder of our memories that can put us to depression in 2 seconds real quick. 🙂
- Some cranky idea that would give you NO benefit but only the thrill of doing it. Completely stupid and extreme waste of time. 😀
– “Let me open this CPU and see how the electrons are flowing in it.”
- Some random person who was/is your crush. You start thinking about them, and you never stop. 🥰😅
- The video file that has our most embarrassing moment, which once played, will play continuously until the end of time. 🌀🙈
- A picture of your boss whom you hate, so that you can curse him when you are free. 😃
- A calendar that has all the deadlines, especially the nearest deadlines marked in red. 🆘
- Some meme that you saw earlier which makes you laugh for no reason. 🤣
- A trigger, when touched, automatically makes you to take your phone and scroll the never ending Facebook feed. 📱
- A television that can play an imaginary movie with perfect CGI and VFX. Here are the few things that I’ve watched in my TV 🖥
- Me doing some Karate stuff and saving my school from a terrorist attack while “I only know the spelling of Karate.” 😂🙅♂️
- Hacking Facebook and bringing the entire network down.
“I only know HTML.” 🤓🤓
- The Best one – Me being a superhero in Avengers Endgame and fighting along with Captain America. 🤩🤩
And this list can go on forever, it differs for each and everyone. All of the things mentioned above makes you do something stupid or makes you waste your time for no reason!
So the final takeaway from this post is that, never let your brain be idle, keep it busy, keep it distracted so that it doesn’t get owned by the owner of the workshop. 😄😈 Have a great day..!