Hello all, hope this post finds you all well. We are back again with an award nomination post. This time it is two Sunshine Blogger Awards. We thank those two amazing people who nominated us. Thank you Aakanksha and Darell Philip for this nomination. Do not forget to check out their blogs, and we guarantee that you will not regret reading their wonderful posts. Do follow them for many amazing reads. 💖
(1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
(2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
(3) Nominate 11 people and ask them new 11 questions.
(4) Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
(5) List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
Questions from Aakanksha
Answered by Offshore Writer
1. What is your favourite song?
Got many but in particular I like Hillsong
2. What is the most important question in life according to you?
Why would people earn so much yet they don’t extend their help to the needy?
3. What is your favourite guilty pleasure movie?
4. What is your favourite hobby?
5. Do you like reading novels from books or watching them as a movie?
I prefer to watch as a movie!
6. Beaches or mountains?
7.Sunrise or sunset?
8. A quote that you feel suits your life the best.
Forgive and let go!
9. What is your biggest fear?
Watching horror movies at night
10. Best web series you have ever watched?
11. If you have only one day to live, what would you do first?
I will seek forgiveness if left any, to end my life peacefully.
Questions from Darell
Answered by SamuelLawrentz
1. What are you thankful for right now and why?
I’m thankful for the life that I have now.
2. Who inspires you?
People who became successful who started with nothing.
Google CEO – Sundar Pichai
3. Where is your favourite vacation spot?
Ooty, a beautiful Hill station, 4hr drive from my home.
4. When did you first realize your love for blogging?
2016, during the 3rd year of college. I needed a journal and a digital one, so I started blogging and fell in love with it.
5. Why does Black Lives Matter?
Every Life Matters. Looking at the latest happenings in the world, looks like Black Lives matter more.
6. How many pets do you have?
Had one – Racer, a good dog.
8. Where does your inspiration to blog come from?
From my fellow bloggers. Reading about everyones life and perspective inspires me. You are an inspiration Darell ❤️
9. Who is most important to you in your life right now and why?
Mom & Dad – I was important to them and they took care of me very well when I was young. Now it’s my turn.
10. Why should bloggers follow your blog?
Because, we write from our heart and little humour added (In few posts). Also, you will earn two good friends when you follow our blog. ❤️
11. When will racism end?
When we begin to believe that we all belong to one race – the Human Race.
- What is the best thing about your blog that you can recommend to others?
- Name one leader who inspires you?
- If flowers doesn’t exist would you miss something?
- What is the one thing that you desire to change from your past?
- Share any quote that best describes you?
- Share any one of your favourite blog link
- On what do you prefer to write your blogs – Mobile or Computer?
- Maya land
- Dr. Martha
- DR Bogdan
- Fransisco Bravo Cabrera
- Somedatta Sengupta
- J.M Lilin
- Renard Moreau
- Rishika Jain
Hey thanks for reading our blogs. Keep supporting, as always!